June is Men’s Health Month, and what better time to start adding more nutritious and guy-friendly meals to your diet? These recipes from American Institute for Cancer Research can help.
Men, it’s time to start eating for your health! June is Men’s Health Month, and what better time to start adding more nutritious and guy-friendly meals to your diet? We’re not talking fatty steak and fried potatoes. But we’re also not going to suggest eating nothing but bland, boring diet food.
It’s time to man up and make the best choices for your health AND your taste buds. This means incorporating flavorful foods that can also help maintain your testosterone levels, protect against prostate cancer, ward off heart disease and more! Foods like beans and oysters, tofu, fruits, vegetables and fish can all help.
Order up dietitian-recommended menu choices like those below at restaurants near you and give recipes like these from the American Institute for Cancer Research a try when you’d rather stay in:
- Chipotle Black Bean and Rice Burger
- Fusilli with Broccoli Rabe Pesto and Burst Cherry Tomatoes
- Garlic Salmon with Black Bean Sauce
- Wasabi-Crusted Cod with Ponzu Sauce
- Mustard Chicken with Summer Vegetables
- Chilaquiles with Beans and Corn
- Grilled Pizza with Grilled Vegetables
- Cashew Stir-fry with Broccoli and Pork
- Papaya Salsa with Jicama “Chips”
- Roasted Cauliflower with Spiced Tomato Sauce