Shaved cremini, shiitake, portobello and white mushrooms with slivered scallions, cracked black pepper, Pecorino Romano and mozzarella and finished with Parmesan cheese.
Makes 2 Servings
- 1 Prepared Pizza Dough (Like Pillsbury) – 12 ounce
- 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- ½ cup Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- ¼ cup Romano Cheese, Shaved
- ½ cup White Mushrooms, Shaved
- ½ cup Shiitake Mushrooms, Shaved
- ½ cup Cremini Mushrooms, Shaved
- 8 Portabella Mushrooms, Shaved
- ½ cup Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 2 tsp Parmesan, Grated
- 1 pinch Cracked Black Pepper
- Pre-heat your pizza oven to 450 degrees and place a baking stone or pizza metal on the lowest rack.
- Stretch your pizza dough out to 12”. Be sure to leave an outer rim of 1” all the way around. Place it on a heated pizza stone or pizza metal sprinkled with flour.
- Spread the olive oil then garlic over the base of the pizza dough, making sure not to put any on the rim of the pizza. Cover the oil with the mozzarella and then the Romano cheeses. Be careful not to put cheese on the rim. Top with the mushrooms, green onions, Parmesan and cracked black pepper.
- Bake pizza approximately 10-15 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown. Rest for 2 minutes, slice and ENJOY
Nutrition Information Per Serving*:750 calories, 24 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 30 mg cholesterol, 1740 mg sodium,106 g carbohydrates, 8 g fiber, 21 g sugar, 37 g protein, 3 cups fruits/veggies
* Recipe and nutrition information may vary from the item served in the restaurant.