This is one of those recipes that you will want to make again and again and again. Not only is it hearty and delicious; it’s also crazy easy. After all, when you’re a busy up and coming country music artist, easy meals that are also nutritious are a must. That’s exactly why this Crockpot Vegan Chili recipe is a go-to choice for the duo Haley and Michaels.
“One of our favorite healthy dishes to make is Vegan Chili. Our favorite thing about this chili is that most people don’t ever know it’s vegan. We’ve shocked even our biggest meat loving friends, who thought they would never like vegan food. Also, it’s one of the easiest things to make. All it takes is a Crock Pot!”
Haley and Michaels were kind enough to share their Crockpot Vegan Chili recipe with us. When eating out isn’t an option and you want dinner to be done when you walk in the door, give this one a try.
Vegan Chili Recipe
- 2 packages of “Gardein Beefless Ground Meat”
- 2 cans of “Simple Truth Organic Hot Chili Pinto Beans”
- 2 cans of “Del Monte Diced Tomatoes” with green peppers and onions
- 2 packages of “McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix” (Original Flavor)
- (Optional) A few jalapeño peppers for an extra kick
- (Optional) Half a package “Daiya” almond cheddar cheese.
- Combine Gardein, pinto beans, tomatoes and chili seasoning in crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Garnish with jalapeno peppers and almond cheddar cheese and serve.
What’s your top pick for an easy and healthy recipe?