Are you always on the lookout for a new smoothie recipe?
Smoothies can be a quick and easy breakfast, lunch or dinner; plus, right smoothie recipe can boost your nutrition for the day in such a tasty way!
Also Check Out:
How to Make a Tasty Kale Smoothie Your Kids Will Love
7 Tempting Tips for Fruits and Veggies
These 5 green smoothie recipes from YouBeauty will help mix up your smoothie routine and add a new variety of fruits and veggies to your healthy diet:
1. Green Swiss Chard Smoothie – Leafy green chard is blended up with the sweetness of grapes, pear and orange.
2. Kale, Pineapple and Coconut Milk Smoothie – This tropical creation blends produce star kale with juicy pineapple and creamy banana.
3. Kiwi, Spinach & Avocado Smoothie – Get a boost of iron with your vitamin C and healthy fats in this creamy smoothie.
4. Immunity Green Smoothie – Give yourself a boost to help avoid the latest round of germs with a refreshing blend of romaine lettuce, apple and ginger.
5. Frozen Green Lemonade – Embrace the end of summer with this minty green lemonade smoothie.