Sweet, savory and spicy all in one deliciously healthy taco. Watch how to make this tasty taco recipe below!
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 cup red seedless California grapes, chopped
- 1 cup green seedless California grapes, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped white onion
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- Small pinch salt
- 1 pound salmon fillets, wild
- As needed olive oil
- To taste pepper
- 12 small corn tortillas
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Prepare a grill for cooking over medium heat. Put the grapes, onion, and jalapeño in a medium bowl. Season with salt and toss lightly. Cover and chill while you prepare the salmon.
- Brush the salmon lightly with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until it’s cooked to your liking. Remove the salmon and keep it warm. Heat the tortillas briefly on the grill in batches until warmed.
- To serve, coarsely chop the salmon and divide it between the tortillas. Top each taco with a heaping tablespoon of grape pico de gallo and serve with lime wedges.
Try black beans or grilled veggies as great side dishes!
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Nutritional analysis per serving (3 tacos per serving): Calories 430; Fat 13g; Saturated Fat 2g; Cholesterol 70mg; Sodium 160mg; Carbohydrates 51g; Fiber 6g; Sugar 13g; Protein 31g ; 0.75 cups fruits/vegetables
Recipe courtesy of California Table Grape Commission, developed by Patricia Bannan, MS, RD. Click here to watch her create this delicious dish!