Sweet and savory teriyaki sauce with sesame seed flavor on this delicious broiled salmon steak.
Makes 4 servings
Recipe Name: Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
- Four 6 oz salmon filets
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- ¾ cup grated carrots
- ¾ cup shelled edamame
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- ¾ cup sprouted mung beans
- ¼ cup sesame dressing
- Set oven rack about 4 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Place salmon steaks into a broiler pan and broil for 5 minutes. Brush filets with teriyaki sauce, turn, and broil until fish is opaque and flakes easily, about 5 more minutes. Brush again with teriyaki sauce.
- In a large bowl, add the grated carrots, edamame, cabbage, mung beans and sesame dressing. Toss to coat.
- Serve salmon over brown rice, with coleslaw on the side.
Nutrition Information (per serving)*:
660 calories, 28 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 95 mg cholesterol, 600 mg sodium,
57 g carbohydrates, 7 g fiber, 16 g sugar, 43 g protein, 1 cup vegetables.
* Nutrition information may vary from the item served in the restaurant.