Marinated shrimp with cilantro and honey sauce, served over shredded greens accompanied by sautéed mixed vegetables.
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 lb Shrimp, marinated
- ½ Cup Cabbage, Fresh Chopped
- ½ Cup Zucchini, Fresh Sliced
- ¾ Cup Broccoli, Fresh
- 5 oz. Baby Corn, canned and rinsed
- 1 Cup String Beans (or Green Beans), Fresh
- 1 ¼ Cup Snow Peas
- 1 Cup Carrots, Fresh Sliced
- 4 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tsp Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Cilantro
- Combine ingredients for marinade and place shrimp in marinade for 15 minutes. Place marinated shrimp on grill. Cook until done.
- Preheat a large pan and add all sauce ingredients with 1/3 cup of boiling water.
- Mix sauce ingredients well and then add all vegetables.
- Cook until vegetables are tender. Arrange vegetables on a plate and place grilled shrimp on top.
360 calories, 17 g fat, 2.5 g saturated fat, 180 mg cholesterol, 970 mg sodium,
29 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 21 g sugar, 22 g protein, 1.5 cups fruits/veggies
* Nutrition information may vary from the item served in the restaurant.