The sweet and salty flavors of this vegetarian stir-fry are sure to please parents and kids alike.
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 cup Reduced Sodium Teriyaki Sauce*
- 2 cups Napa Cabbage
- 2 cups Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 cup Edamame beans
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Cilantro
- 1 cup Diced Red & Yellow Peppers
- 4 cups Whole Wheat Pasta
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 4 Mangos, cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 cup Chopped Scallions
- Heat reduced sodium teriyaki sauce in a large pan over stovetop on medium heat.
- Add Napa cabbage, mushrooms, edamame beans, cilantro, and pepper mix and sautee for ~ 1 minute.
- Cook pasta in a separate pan.
- Add heated pasta to the veggies and toss well.
- Add carrots and diced mangos just before serving to prevent overcooking and mix well
- Top with black sesame seeds and scallions.
Nutrition information Per Serving**:
540 calories, 4 g fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 1330 mg sodium,
113 g carbohydrates, 18 g fiber, 60 g sugar, 21 g protein, 2.5 cups fruits/veggies
* To reduce sodium content of meal, use 1/2 cup of reduced sodium teriyaki sauce and 1/2 cup of water.
** Recipe and nutrition information may vary from the item served in the restaurant.