Who hasn’t wanted to get their hands on a top secret restaurant recipe like this Fresh Veggie Pizza from Schlotzsky’s? Luckily, after working closely with our team of registered dietitians, they’ve agreed to share this favorite choice with all of us. Make it at home or save the prep and clean up when you order it at your favorite Schlotzsky’s location.
Makes 1 Serving
- 1 ea. 8” Pizza Crust
- 1 Tbsp. Basil Pesto
- 1/3 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 4 slices Tomato, cut in half
- ¼ Cup Portabella Mushrooms, sliced
- 5 rings Red onions
- 1 Tbsp. Black Olives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Green pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 400⁰F.
- Place the pizza crust on a sheet pan or pizza stone.
- Evenly spread the basil pesto onto the pizza crust, coming within ½” of the edge.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese on top of the pesto sauce.
- Place the tomato slices in a pinwheel pattern on top of the cheese.
- Spread the portabella mushroom slices on top of the tomatoes.
- Place the red onion rings on top of the pizza.
- Spread the black olives and green peppers on the pizza.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and the crust is brown.
- Cut and serve.
Nutrition Information per Serving*:570 calories, 20 g fat, 35 mg cholesterol, 1480 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrates,
4 g fiber, 23 g protein
*Nutrition information may vary from the item served in the restaurant.