Nutrition has been top of mind for many during 2016! Healthy Dining’s dietitians have received a variety of questions about how to make the best choices at restaurants as part of a healthier lifestyle and we’ve rounded up some of the top answers.
Nutrition has been top of mind for many during 2016! Healthy Dining’s dietitians have received a variety of questions about how to make the best choices at restaurants as part of a healthier lifestyle and we’ve rounded up some of the best answers. Here are the top 15 Ask the RD posts to give you a jump start on New Year’s resolutions and help you eat make healthier choices at restaurants:
- What’s the Best Pho to Order? Pho is hot! The good news is that it can also be a great choice when you follow these tips.
- Which Foods Help Reduce Inflammation? Chronic inflammation in the body has been linked to a variety of health conditions. These foods can help you reduce inflammation in a delicious way.
- What are the Best Foods for Cold and Flu Season? This popular topic is on just about everyone’s mind this time of year. Treat yourself well and your immune system a boost with these foods.
- What is a Functional Food? We’re hearing more and more headlines and questions about these foods. Here’s what you need to know.
- What are the Healthy Options at Mexican Restaurants? Mexican food is a fan favorite. Here’s how to order the best choices.
- What Foods Can Reduce the Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease? More and more research is coming out about foods like these and their preventative powers when it comes to Alzheimer’s Disease.
- How Do I Order the Best Sandwich? Great for lunch or dinner, follow these tips to order a healthier sandwich that doesn’t skimp on flavor.
- What’s the Best Diet for Weight Loss? Healthy Dining’s dietitians weigh in on the many diets out there promising weight loss and a leaner you.
- What Are the Best Heart Healthy Choices at Vietnamese Restaurants? Tastes are trending more towards world cuisines, including Vietnamese fare. Follow these tips to make the best choices.
- How to Get Back on Track After a Weekend Splurge? It happens to all of us. Here’s how to get back on track with your healthy lifestyle.
- What Should I Eat After a Workout? It’s not just eating to fuel your fitness now. Here’s how to replenish your energy stores for your next workout.
- Whose Nutrition Advice Should I Follow? These days, it can be confusing to find the real experts. Here’s how to find the trained professionals for the most accurate and safe nutrition information.
- What Are Restaurants Doing to Make Menus Healthier? You’ve asked, and restaurants have answered. Here are some of the healthy changes you may be seeing on restaurant menus these days.
- Foods to Lower Blood Pressure? Heart health relies on a healthy blood pressure. These foods can help manage it in a very tasty way.
- Which Foods Can Help Prevent Cancer? So many of us are touched by cancer these days, making it a top concern. The good news is that, according to science, foods like these can help reduce our risk.