Makes 4-6 Servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1- 1 1/2lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 (15oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 32oz chicken stock
- 1 bag Store Bought Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Cheese
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Heat a heavy bottom pot over medium-high heat.
- Add oil, onions and salt, let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add your garlic, chili powder, paprika, cumin and oregano and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in your cooked and shredded chicken and crushed tomatoes.
- Last, add your chicken stock and bring soup to a boil.
- Lower to a simmer and let cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips on top and any other additional toppings listed!